1. HOW DO I KNOW MY CURRENT BATTERY MODEL?
There are often battery models on the battery code. Take a battery model of our PNAS as an example, you can understand your current battery model
PNAS 602248 3.7V
1. It is the name or code name of the manufacturer, ours is PNAS
2. The size and model of the battery, the first two digits indicate the thickness, 60 indicates the thickness is 6mm, 22 indicates the width is 22 mm, and 48 indicates the length 48mm;
3. 3.7V represents the rated voltage of the battery;
4. 650mAh 2.405Wh represents the capacity of the battery, the two data are the same content, but expressed in different units;
5. 8K1500011, indicating the date of manufacture and serial code of the battery, which can be traced to the source;
After you get your battery code, you can tell PNAS to see if there is a corresponding battery. PNAS can also customize the battery for you.
2. CAN THE BATTERY BE EXPORTED TO EUROPE AND AMERICA?
Our batteries are in line with European CB certification (IEC 62133) and American UL certification, as well as related transportation certification (UN38.3) and environmental protection certification; there is no problem exporting overseas;
3. COULD I GET FREE SAMPLES ?
For existing models, PNAS can provide free styles, but does not bear the freight; if you need to customize, PNAS will charge a custom fee, but it will be returned after mass production.
4. CUSTOMER GROUPS
At present, our company's customer base is in the outdoor lighting equipment, instrumentation, medical and beauty industries, and PNAS provides reliable battery products;
5. DEFECT RATE CONTROL
The defective rate of our battery products is controlled below 1%; All products are subjected to aging test, and the electrical characteristics are 100% fully inspected during production;
6. DELIVERY DATE
Orders placed before the 10th of each month can guarantee delivery within 35 days;
7. COMPANY QUALIFICATION CERTIFICATION;
Quality Management: ISO9001, Environmental System: ISO14000
Medical certification: ISO13428; UL/RoSH/REACH product certification, etc.;
8. COMPANY SIZE
500 people; fixed assets: 6000W; number of patents: 14;
9. QUOTATION RESPONSE
The company promises to reply to the quotation result within 72 hours;
10. CUSTOMER SUPPORT
Where there is a problem, we will replenish the product as soon as possible to ensure the customer's use or production; secondly, we will reply to the 8D report and the corresponding implementation plan within 48 hours; finally we will ensure that the changes are implemented and avoid problems in subsequent production;
11. COMPLAINTS AND SUGGESTIONS
If there is something wrong with our business or technical staff in the service process, you can directly report the problem to our general manager's office, and we will deal with it as soon as possible. Contact the email
12. WHAT’S THE MINIMUM ORDER AMOUNT?
Polymer lithium battery, 5K
18650 Cylinder series, please check with our sales for stock information